December 8, 2022
Grantees, we’ve heard you! In January 2023, Golden LEAF will transition to a new grants management system that will enhance reporting and application capabilities and facilitate communications between grantees and programs staff. Features include, but are not limited to:
- One-time account/organization set-up;
- Single login for individuals—whether employees of the grantee or contractors approved by the grantee—that provides access to applications, grants, requests, reports, etc.;
- Online progress reports, including fields to provide updates regarding outcomes and activities;
- Reduced paperwork and fewer forms; and,
- At-a-glance status of items that are under review.
Golden LEAF will provide a combination of virtual training, virtual office hours, online resources, and downloadable, quick-reference sheets to facilitate your transition. Stay tuned to the Golden LEAF website for dates, times, and posted resources.
Questions regarding the transition? Please contact Director of Programs/Program Administration Terri Bryant Adou-Dy at [email protected].