In January 2023, Golden LEAF will transition to a new grants management system that will enhance reporting and application capabilities and facilitate communications between grantees and programs staff. Features include, but are not limited to:
- One-time account/organization set-up;
- Single login for individuals—whether employees of the grantee or contractors approved by the grantee—that provides access to applications, grants, requests, reports, etc.;
- Online progress reports, including fields to provide updates regarding outcomes and activities;
- Reduced paperwork and fewer forms; and,
- At-a-glance status of items that are under review.
Golden LEAF will provide a combination of virtual training, virtual office hours, online resources, and downloadable, quick-reference sheets to facilitate your transition. The link to the training materials will be provided in the January 26th edition of the newsletter.
Questions regarding the transition? Please contact Terri Bryant Adou-Dy at [email protected].